Narendra Modi Bio : He is one of the most prominent figure of India. He is the 15th Prime Minister of India, He was born in 1950 and his full name is Narendra Damodar Das Modi. From a tea seller to the Prime Minister of Republic India. His political journey is really inspiration to all of us.
He is a BJP member since 1985. He was the chief minister of Gujrat from 2001 to 2014 and is the Member of Parliament for Varanasi. He is the first prime minister outside of the Indian National Congress (INC) to win two consecutive terms with a full majority, and the second one to complete five years in office after Atal Bihari Vajpayee je.
Narendra Damodardas Modi Biography/Wiki
Narendra Modi aka NaMo was born on Sunday 17 September 1950 (Age 69 Year’s as in 2019) in Vadnagar, Bombay State now Gujrat India.
|Full Name||Narendra Damodardas Modi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Eye Colour||Black & White|
|Hair Colour||Black & White|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
|Political Journey||• In 1985, he joined BJP.
• In 1988, BJP elected him Organizing Secretary of Party’s Gujarat Unit.
• In November 1995, he was elected as a National Secretary of BJP.
• In May 1998, he became General Secretary of BJP.
• On 3rd of October 2001 till 2014, he was the Chief Minister of Gujarat.
• On 31 March 2013 he appointed as BJP Parliamentary Board Member
• In 2014, He won Lok Sabha elections from the Varanasi Constituency by a massive margin of 3,71,784 votes.
• On 26 May 2014, he become the 14th Prime Minister of Republic India.
• He won the 2019 Lok Sabha elections as well from Varanasi Constituency again by a very big margin of 4,79,505 votes; this number was larger than the previous margin in the 2014 General Elections.
• On 30 May 2019, he took the oath again as 15th Prime Minister of India.
|Awards, Honours||In 2007: Named the Best Chief Minister in a nationwide survey by India Today
2014: He Awarded as an Indian of the Year by CNN-IBN NEWS network along with this award in that same year Forbes Magazine ranked him the 15th-Most-Powerful Person in the World
2014 & 2016: Declared winner of the Time magazine reader’s poll for Person of the Year
• On 10th February, honoured with Grand Collar of the State of Palestine; the highest civilian honour of Palestine for foreign dignitaries
• On 27th September, awarded the Champions of the Earth Award; the UN’s highest environmental honour, also given to five other individuals and organisations, for his leadership of the International Solar Alliance and pledge to eliminate single-use plastic by 2022
• On 22 February, he received the prestigious Seoul Peace Prize for 2018.
|Date of Birth||17 September 1950 (Sunday) Bhadrapada Shukla Paksha, Shashthi|
|Age (as in 2019)||69 Years|
|Birthplace||Vadnagar, Bombay State (Now, Gujarat), India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Vadnagar, Gujarat, India|
|School||Higher Secondary School, Vadnagar, Gujarat|
|College/University||• Gujarat University, Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India
• University of Delhi, New Delhi, India
|Educational Qualification(s)||• SSC exam from Gujarat Board in 1967
• BA in Political Science (a distance-education course from Delhi University)
• MA in Political Science from Gujarat University in 1983
|Caste||OBC (Modh Ghanchi),|
|Blood Group||A (+ve)|
|Food Habit||Pure Vegetarian|
|Address (permanent)||30, Shivalay Park Society Part 1, Pranami Nagar, Mahadev Nagar Tekra, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380038|
|Address (official)||7, Lok Kalyan Marg (earlier called 7 Race Course Road), New Delhi|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Internet Surfing, Books Reading|
|Controversies||• The biggest controversy in his career is the 2002 Godhra Riots
• Another big controversies is that he always criticized regarding his marital status.
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Year 1968|
|Wife/Spouse||Jashodaben Chimanlal Modi
|Parents||Father– Late Damodardas Mulchand Modi (died of Bone Cancer in 1989)
|Siblings||Brothers– Soma (75 Years)- Retired Officer of Health Department,
Amrut Modi (72)- A Lathe Machine Operator,
Prahlad (62)- Runs a Shop in Ahmedabad,
Pankaj (57)- Clerk in the Information Department in Gandhinagar
Sister– Vasantiben Hasmukhlal Modi
Narasimha das modi (72)- Work in a Petrol Pump
|Assets/Properties||Move-able (worth Rs 1,28,50,498)
Bank Balance– Rs 11,29,690 in SBI’s Gandhinagar NSCH Branch
Fixed Deposits and MOD (Multi Option Deposit Scheme)– worth ₹1,07,96,288 at the same branch
Infrastructure Bond Deposits (tax saving)– worth ₹20,000; dated 25 January 2012
National Saving Certificate (Post)– Rs 7.61 lakh
Life Insurance (LIC) Policy– Rs 1.9 lakh
Jewellery– four pieces of gold rings, weighing approximately 45 grams worth Rs 1.13 lakh; as in March 2019
Immovable (worth Rs 1.1 crore)
A 3,531 sq ft plot in Sector-1, Gandhinagar worth Rs 1.1 crore (as in April 2019)
|Salary (as the Prime Minister of India)||₹1,60,000/ Per Month + Other Allowances|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs 2.28 crore (as in April 2019 Election)|