|Full Name||Amitbhai Anilchandra Shah|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
|Political Journey||• In 1983, he became the leader of RSS’s student wing Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP).
• In 1984, he became a member of BJP
• In 1987, he became an activist of BJP’s youth wing Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM).
• In 1995, he was elected as an MLA from the Sarkhej Constituency in Gujarat and become an MLA for 4 times from the same constituency.
• In 2009, he got the position of vice-president of the cash-rich Gujarat Cricket Association (GCA).
• In 2014, he became the president of BJP.
• In 2017, he became member of Rajya Sabha from Gujarat.
• In 30 May 2019, he became Home Minister of India.
• On 5 Aug 2019, he passed the bill for J&K and Ladhak to convert it into UT(union teritory) and scrap the Home Minister of India.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 90 kg
in Pounds- 198 lbs
|Hair Colour||Black & White|
|Date of Birth||22 October 1964|
|Age (as in 2018)||54 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mehsana, Gujarat, India|
|School||Government School in Mehsana, Gujarat|
|College||C.U Shah Science College, Ahmedabad|
|Educational Qualifications||B.Sc. in Biochemistry|
|Family||Father– Anilchandra Shah
Mother– Kusumben Shah
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Aarthi Shah
|Hobbies||Reading, Watching cricket, Internet Surfing and Social Service|
|Address||16, Sudeep Society, Royal Crisant, Near Jalsa Party Plot, Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad – 380013|
|Controversies||• Shah was considered as one of the main contenders for the Gujarat Chief Minister’s post. However, his political career was hurt by this arrest in 2012. Even he was banned to visit Gujarat as well but in 2012 Supreme court allowed him to enter in Gujrat.
• He was also one of the accused of “Fake Encounter Case” of Sohrabuddin Sheikh, his wife Kauser Bi and his accomplice Tulsiram Prajapati.
• In 2013, He was also accused of having illegal ordered of surveillance on a woman in 2009.
|Favourite Food||Khaman Dhokla|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
Son– Jay Shah
|Salary (as a Member of Parliament)||Rs. 1 Lakh + Other Allowances
Note: In 2019, he filled affidavit mentioned the sources of income as salary received as Rajya Sabha MP, rent on properties he have and other income from agricultural activities
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs. 38.81 crore (as in 2019)|
Amit Shah was born on Thursday, 22 October 1964. His full name is Amit Anilchandra Shah. He studied in CU Shah Science College in Ahmedabad. His father was a businessman and he always used to help his father in his PVC pipe business. He was also worked as a Stockbroker in Co-Operative Bank of Ahmedabad. When he enrolled in the College at the same time he joined RSS and he met Narendra Modi in 1982 in Ahmedabad.
He joined ABVP in 1983, ABVP a student wing of RSS. During the same period BJP (Bhartiya Janta Party) formed in 1984 he become the member of BJP. In BJYM (Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha) he appointed as treasurer and later on he promoted as State Secretary and the Vice-President of BJP Gujarat Wing. He was one of the most beloved MLA from his legislation and was appointed as MLA regular 5 times from his Constitution. He was also elected member of Rajya Sabha.Rajya Sabha.
In 2014 he was appointed as BJP state in-charge of Uttar Pradesh and win 73 out of 80 seats. He appointed as president of BJP which was held by Rajnath Singh and then he appointed as the post Home Minister.
In 2010, He was accused of planning of fake encounter with police it was Sohrabuddin Sheikh and his wife Kauser Bi along with associate Tulsiram Prajapati. The case was handed over to CBI and CBI chief Vanzara stated that the victim was extroting money from all the Business man of Gujarat and then they collectively pay Amit Shah to shot down Sohrabuddin. But Amit Shah claimed that the statement is motivated and he blamed on Congress. Amit Shah interview people are waiting to vote for modi